Monday, October 10, 2005

The Article that Started it All -- Finally!

This web log is quickly developing into a monologue about everything I have left unfinished or haven't done at all. My desk and files are littered with notes on paper of varying sizes and colors, like this square pink post-it note upon which I am hastily scribbling.

But at least to be somewhat credible, I must finish something.

Here is the piece that sparked the idea for She Reads in a Tree. I probably should have linked to it from my opening post, but it wasn't finished! I hope you enjoy
Reading in a Tree.


The author is a freelance writer, a teacher, and the mother of three boys. Her website, The Writing Tutor, provides writing tips and writing guides, as well as lesson plans and writing assignments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home